Matulaitis´s project by Gon

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Writing a formal letter

World Wide Fund For Nature
Panda Huse
Weyside Park
Godalming Surrey
GU7 1XR

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to ask you for information to become a member of your organization.I am not a member of any organization and I would like to join.

I would like to know if there is a branch in my country and what kind of activities you get involved.

I would be grateful if you could tell me what members receive an if it is an independent organization.Also, how much does it cost to join? I am a student and I am sixteen years old.I am worried about pollution in my area and how this affects the ecosystem.

Finally, could you tell me when the work would be becouse I would prefer weekend work.I don´t have a lot of free time and that is the reason of my preference.

I look foward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Gonzalo Spelzini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home